COVID-19 VENUE POLICY
We commit to do everything we can to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible while still providing the exceptional event environments and experiences we are known for.
COVID-19 Warning & Disclaimer: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and customers with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Fresh Wata you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
EVENT NIGHT PROCEDURES
Here is what you need to know prior to arrival:
- Mask policy: It is the responsibility of each guest to have their own mask. Masks are required to be worn on the premises (indoors and outdoor) of Fresh Wata Studios – except for when immediately consuming food and beverages. If masks are not worn, entry into the building may be denied and any persons violating this policy may be asked to leave. Exceptions will only be made for: children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Temperature may be checked upon entry or at any time by an FW representative or Licensee’s representative using an infrared thermometer.
- Sanitizer will be available in the reception area and restrooms.
Here is what you need to know upon arrival:
- Attendees temperature will be taken at the front door; anyone over 99.9° F temperature will not be admitted into the building and will be advised to leave the event.
- 6’ physical distancing between groups must be respected at all times indoors and outdoors.
- Masks are required when entering and leaving seated areas and encouraged at all times. Masks will not be available to those who do not bring their own and anyone leaving their seats without one will be addressed by a staff member.
- Any bags larger than 5” x 8”may be subject to inspection by security and entry may be denied.
Other important event-night updates:
- Please maintain 6’ of distance while waiting in any line.
- Water fountains/dispensers will not be available for attendee use.
- Any items left unattended or overnight in common areas may be discarded. If the owner cannot or has not been identified, personal items of value may be kept for a period of five (5) days before being discarded.
- Until further notice, valet parking service is not available.
- Parking is limited. Guests must adhere to local ordinances for street parking. FW is not responsible for parked vehicles left overnight on property nor in the vicinity of Fresh Wata Studios
Overall operational updates:
- We have begun a greatly increased sanitization protocol with products certified by the EPA. This includes common touchpoints and throughout the entire facility.
- Temporary floor markings will be added to help guests stay at least 6’ apart in lines
- Guests may be encouraged to leave by sections or rows to avoid crowding while exiting. Please adhere to all venue announcements before, during and after events.
- For the safety of our employees and guests, our employees will wear face coverings.
- We will be limiting the capacity of those in the building and events.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed for your convenience.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION TO FRESH WATA STUDIOS
The following are the terms and conditions of admission to events at Fresh Wata Studios. In consideration for the opportunity to attend an event, and by entering the premises, each entrant agrees to such terms and conditions, which apply regardless of the form of any ticket or other invitation to an event, or where or by whom such ticket or invitation is held, stored or displayed.
RULES, INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIONS: The individual (“Attendee”) admitted to Fresh Wata (“FW”), and any minor(s) accompanying Attendee, must follow all rules of FW, and all posted and/or verbal directions and instructions of FW staff, while present on the FW premises. Failure to abide by such rules, instructions and directions may result in removal from the premises.
MASK POLICY: A face covering or mask is required to be worn at all times while on FW premises (indoors and outdoors), except as otherwise allowed in accordance with posted FW signage and when Attendee is immediately consuming food and/or beverages. Exceptions will only be made for: children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY; INDEMNIFICATION: In exchange for admission to FW’s premises, Attendee hereby forever and irrevocably releases and discharges Fresh Wata, LLC; FWID LLC; FWR LLC; any individuals or entities associated in any capacity with the event or activities at FW (including, without limitation, staff, officials, performers, sponsors, advertisers, promotors, suppliers, vendors and contractors); the parents, subsidiaries and affiliates of each of the foregoing; other FW event attendees; and all of their respective owners, directors, officers, volunteers, employees, agents, contractors, representatives and insurers; and the successors and assigns of each of them (each a “Releasee” herein), to the fullest extent permitted by law, from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, losses, damages, injuries (including injury, illness or death), costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) (collectively, “Losses”) arising out of or in any way related to Attendee’s (or any accompanying minor’s) attendance at FW’ spremises; attendance at, observation of and/or participation in any event at FW’s premises; or any related activities; including, without limitation, Losses related in any manner to COVID-19 or the negligence of any Releasee. In further exchange for admission to FW’s premises, Attendee (i) covenants not to sue (or assist any person in suing) any Releasee regarding any matter released above, and (ii) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless any and all Releasees from and against any and all Losses related to any of the foregoing, or any acts or omissions of Attendee (or any accompanying minor(s).
MINOR ATTENDEES: If Attendee is accompanied by any minor to FW’s premises, by allowing the minor(s) to accompany attendee, Attendee makes and agrees to all the foregoing assumptions, releases, indemnifications and agreements on behalf of such minor(s). If Attendee does not wish to or is not authorized to make such assumptions, releases, indemnifications and other agreements on behalf of the accompanied minor(s), Attendee should not allow the minor to enter FW’s premises.